Light, fluffy, and delicious are a few words that describe this delectable delight!
Cake Batter Pancakes
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1-3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon zero calorie sweetener- I used stevia (or sugar)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons egg substitute- I used Egg Creations Original
- 1.5 tablespoons calorie reduced buttery spread (such as Becel), melted
- 1/2 tablespoon sprinkles (plus more for on top)
- 12 tablespoons Soy Whip topping (3 each)
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, salt, and sweetener. Make a well in the center.
- Pour the milk, melted "butter", vanilla, and egg substitute into the well. Mix until smooth
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with zero calorie PAM (or other brand of choice) and heat over medium-high heat.
- Pour approximately 1/4 cup of the batter at a time onto pan and fry until golden on both sides.
(1/4th of recipe, including sprinkles and 3 tablespoons whip topping)
- 121 Calories
- 21 grams Carbohydrates
- 3g Sugar
- 1g Fiber
- 3 grams Fat
- 4 grams Protein