Rolls (entire roll):
- Cucumber Roll- 136 Calories
- Avocado Roll- 140 Calories
- Shrimp California Roll- 177 Calories
- Tuna Roll- 184 Calories
- Rainbow Roll- 186 Calories
- Salmon Avocado Roll- 190 Calories
- California Roll- 255 Calories
- Spicy Tuna Roll- 290 Calories
Sushi Items (fish on rice bed):
- Salmon Roe- 39 Calories
- Squid- 43 Calories
- Tuna- 50 Calories
- Salmon- 50 (wild), 56 (farmed) Calories
Sashimi Items (just fish, no rice):
- Salmon Roe- 19 Calories
- Squid- 26 Calories
- Tuna- 40 Calories
- Salmon- 40 (wild), 52 (farmed) Calories
- Edamame- 150 Calories
- Miso Soup (without tofu)- 40 Calories
- Sunomono Salad- 46 Calories
- Seaweed Salad- 70 Calories
Calorie counts found at sushifaq.com.
- Opt out of "spicy" options, as they usually contain mayonnaise. You can sometimes request they leave the mayo out... just ask.
- Skip the rice sometimes and get your roll wrapped in cucumber instead (or just go for sashimi which is already rice-free)
- Avoid ordering rolls that have "tempura" in the name. This means that it has been deep fried.
- Be conservative with soy sauce because of the sodium content... avoid the bloat!