Fluffy, tall, and filled with bursts of fresh blueberries!
Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (may substitute skim milk)
- 3.5 tablespoons egg substitute (such as egg beaters)
- 2 tablespoons calorie reduced buttery spread (such as Becel), melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sweetener of choice (I used 2.5g stevia powder)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- nonstick spray
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Make a well in the center, pour egg substitute, melted "butter", vanilla, and almond milk into it. Whisk together until just combined. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat, spray with nonstick spray. Pour about 1/4 cup of the batter into the skillet and cook until little bubbles form on the surface. Flip over the pancake to brown the other side.
- Serve with more blueberries, syrup, and whipped cream if desired.
(for 1/4 of the recipe)
- 135 Calories
- 24g Carbohydrates
- 2g Sugar
- 2g Fiber
- 2g Fat
- 5g Protein