Monday, 7 May 2012

Skinny Easy Fruit Dip


I enjoy fruit as a snack every day. Even though, in my opinion, fruit is natures sweetest treat, sometimes it needs a little extra kick! You know what I mean? To spice things up a little :)


This yogurt dip is my go-to recipe when I want to add a little excitement to my daily snacks or even when bringing a dish to a dinner-party or potluck. Everyone enjoys this scrumptious delight, kids and adults alike! It is incredibly simple and easy to make (which I love), but you wouldn't know it by how yummy it is.


Enjoy!

Skinny Easy Fruit Dip

(Serves 6 for only 68 calories each!!!)


Ingredients:


  • 1 cup 0% milk fat, plain Greek Yogurt
  • 1 7-oz jar Jet Puff (AKA marshmallow fluff)
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 teaspoon stevia (or sweetener of choice)


Method:


  • Put everything in a bowl and whip it really well with a whisk until light and fluffy (no lumps)
  • Serve Chilled with any fruit of your choice! It is also great as an animal cracker (or graham cracker) dip.


NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION:
(1/6th of recipe)
  • 68 Calories
  • 14g Carbohydrates
    • 11g Sugar
  • 0g Fat
  • 4g Protein


No comments:

Post a Comment