I live to lay back in the sun on a hot day and drink ice cold lemonade! But who wants the extra calories to weigh you down? Not me!
This is a simple, yet fantastic, recipe I make all the time. It has the perfect combination of zesty lemon and sweetness.
Put a handful of fresh blueberries in it (or whatever fruit you like) for only a few extra calories and a delightful burst of fresh summer flavor.
Skinny Zesty Lemonade
- 1 cup ice cold water (sometimes I substitute club soda for a bubbly change)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Splenda (or sweetener of choice)
- Enough ice to fill your glass to the top, crushed
- Combine water, lemon juice, and sweetener in your glass. Stir until dissolved.
- Add ice and adjust sugar to taste.
- Garnish with a wedge of lemon and a handful of fruit if you like!
- 13 Calories
- 3g Carbohydrates
- 2g Sugar
- 0g Fiber
- 0g Fat
- 0g Protein