My birthday was a couple days ago, so I had a treat
This is my version of Cake Batter Ice-Cream. I honestly think I like this version better! It is incredibly creamy, and the flavor of cake batter is strong.
If you do not have an ice cream maker, do not worry! I will include directions for making it both ways.
Cake Batter Ice-Cream
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 2 cups fat free half and half (or half and half "light")
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup sweetener of choice
- 2/3 cup sugar free cake batter mix (flavor of your choice)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder (optional for added cake flavor)
- 1/8th teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vodka
- additional sprinkles, optional
With an ice-cream maker:
- Chill ice-cream maker according to manufacturer directions.
- Whisk (or blend) together all ingredients, except additional sprinkles (because the color will bleed). Add liquid to the barrel of your ice-cream maker and follow manufacturer directions. Just before removing the ice-cream and placing it in the freezer, add in any additional sprinkles you wish. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Without an ice-cream maker:
- Blend all ingredients together, except additional sprinkles. Place all the liquid in ice cube trays, or in a large, shallow dish. Freeze until solid, then place into a food processor or Magic Bullet type blender. Blend until very smooth, then stir in additional sprinkles.
(For 1/8th of the recipe)
- 110 Calories
- 22g Carbohydrates
- 3g Sugar
- 0g Fiber
- 3g Fat
- 3g Protein